Windmill in a Tree

Haha! I donā€™t believe you! I hope you know my comments were a joke about my own narrow point of view when it comes to lyrics. You have a very pleasing voice to listen to, itā€™s just that I donā€™t listen to what people sing!

i forgot to comment on this even though i`ve listened to it a few times since you put it up, wonderful as always.

Hi Leon and Jet ,dont know if youve seen or heard of a Tremsetter before ,you do have to butcher your strat a bit to fit one but personaly that didn`t bother me with the model i own but the tremsetter does work good .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAmNmjiR38Q

Hmmā€¦ guy must have been a bone surgeon before this. I never really minded if the other strings went a little off when I used the tremolo, as long as it came back, and as long as I keep my nut greased (on the guitar) the Strat tremolo is better at keeping in tune than my other guitars. Itā€™s just when a string breaks that Iā€™m out of luck because the total tension against the tremolo springs is suddenly reduced. I didnā€™t see anything in this video that showed me how a Tremsetter would compensate for that?

i wont lie to you its been ten years or more that i had it on and trust you to come up with that question ,the answer is,i cant remember ha ha ,tell you what ill google it ā€¦back again,i looked briefly and didnt see anything, but the answer will be out there, to be honest though Leon i always had a spare guitar anyway ,so i didnt care if a string broke ,but im sure something in my head is telling me that it can hold its tuning after a break.ill be back..(.2 days later im back), i detunesd the top E to simulate a break and it did not hold its tuning. ahh never mind i thought it would ,its still good for country bends though, where a normal trem is not good for country bends.

No tuning issues for me (yet) although I am not exactly doing EVH dives.
The graphite treatment seems to be doing the trick so far.
String breakage not a problem as Iā€™m not playing in a band.

Maybe I just got a lucky with a stable axe?

Ah! Beautiful! :blue_heart: