Note from mod- here’s a thread for early adopters to troubleshoot for each other if you would like to, since there is no official Windows 10 tech support yet. Please stay on topic.
Not for me using Asus P9X79, RME 9632 and ATI 5450.
What i did:
- recovered fresh Windows 7 x64 backup image
- upgraded to Windows 10
- installed ATI, RME, eLicenser latest versions
- installed Wavelab 6 Studio
- till here everything went fine and seems to work
- installed C8 Pro with no problems
- first start C8 Pro -> hangs while initializing VST 2.x Plugin Padshop
- system reboot -> C8 starts fine
- loading Halion SE hangs
- testing Wavelab 6 again -> hangs initializing Padshop
I tried “run as administrator”, but no luck. I’m logged in as local user/administrator.