After Microsoft updated my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit installation from version 1803 to 1809 when I ran Cubase 10 I had a message pop up saying “the soft-eLicenser stored on this computer seems to be altered in an unrecoverable way. Please contact your software vendor to solve this issue.”
I ran the eLicenser maintenance tasks but that did not solve it.
What solved it for me was I had to mark the eLicenser to “Run as Administrator”, so I am guessing the windows update reset that. Hopefully it did not do that for everything, but we’ll see. FYI I am the administrator on this machine and no one else uses it.