Windows do not match my screen

borders

Hey there i switched to a new pc and now having those visual issues with the borders of all windows of cubase. does anyone know how to fix that?

yes sir !
just resize you windows in a blank project and set it to how you want it all windows that can use full screen or not then save as default template (or the one you usually start with) and next time you start a new project it will be reset to fit your screen …
also do this to all your projects be sure to set both minimized and full screen…
i know this works 100% as i have just finished the same thing i have just changed all three of my screens…
one more thing…
please do not worry if at a later date you open an old project and things are messed up… its okay its just that you did not change that project nothing to worry about just change it before you close cubase…
this is due to cubase remembering the last used setup… you maybe able to turn that off but i dont know where that is and i dont like to change that as i kind of like it that way.
if you still have probs pls pm me and i will try my hardest to help you
T

This wasn’t very helpful. I would resize it if i’d know how to. but this is why i posted the question here ? :sweat_smile:

Is this bug some how possible to solve?

no its not a bug …
just your cubase windows remembering where things go … cubase wont know you have a new setup.
pm me, and if i can i will try to go through this with you until we find a solution
…
cheers
T

1 Like