Windows Layout button missing

Hi All, I am trying to name clips/parts in cubase 10.0.60 on mac and I understand I need to enable clip re-naming using the “Windows Layout” button. I have watched tutorial videos so I know that it should be in the top left hand corner but it isn’t there. I have checked all over the screen and cant see it.

Can anyone tell me how to get this function/button going?

I have attached a screen shot of the top left portion were it should be.

Donˋt know, which videos you watched there, or why you donˋt simply refer to the manual, but the windows layout button by default is on the top right hand corner of the toolbar. If it is not there, you need to make it visible by (which is also explained in the manual) right clicking and in the dropdown menu selecting it.

Hi Svennilenni

Thanks so much for your help.

After reading your post I did find it in the right hand top corner, the icon has changed from the tutorial I had been watching (and position). I had also read other posts on here which talked about it being on the left top corner as the default.

The instructions from the cubase tabbed menu talked about its function and the function of customising the tool bar however right clicking on the tool bar does nothing. Probably different on a mac.

Thanks again!