Wireless guitar adapter with Cubase12 pro

Do Wi-Fi guitar adapters (wireless guitar) work with Cubase12 pro? (the computer and audio interface).If they do, are you allowed to give me names of adapters that have no latency?

Why wouldn’t that work ? You basically plug the receiver into an input of your audio interface, just like if you were using a cable. There’s nothing different in how it works.

In any case all wireless systems have latency. The best ones out there can go as low as 3 ms.

1 Like

… if they’re digital. Older VHF systems (“radio mics”) have no perceptible latency.

1 Like

Just checking to be sure…this way when I ask first and then I don’t have to look for remedies later…thanks

But we are now in 2022, and I’m not sure analog AM or FM systems still exist…
Depends on what you call perceptible. 3 ms isn’t perceptible.
Some devices can have a delay of more than 15 ms and that is perceptible. As long as it is less than 10 ms you’re good to go. That’s okay for a guitar and you’ll never notice any delay when playing. You just need to nudge your recordings by the delay amount afterward.

1 Like

There are still VHF systems for sale (for example Shure BLX14/B98 S8 – Thomann France
) , but you have to be careful to buy the proper band for your country, or BAD THINGS™ can happen.

2 Likes

:rofl:

Like this ?

2 Likes

Exactly!

1 Like