Wishes Video

Hi Fredo,

thank you for yur answer. Yes, Re-record is not supported within the ADR functionality, because it doesn’t make any sense. I don’t want to use Re-record with ADR. But sometimes Re-record is acitvated by itself, not by me. When I had a TV customer at my studio and wanted to do ADR, Nuendo deleted every file after recording and I didn’t know what’s a reason. Re-record shouldn’t unfluence ADR.

Nuendo shouldn’t record the cycle range, but should record the marker ranger. I have selected the marker at the marker / ADR window. When I modify the marker length and then have to doubleclick the marker, it’s just one doubleclick, but it shouldn’t be necessary. It costs times.

You don’t have to double-click on the marker.
Only thing you need to do is select the marker in the Marker/ADR window.

Fredo

Wow, seeing the different graphical user interfaces side by side like that really makes
Nuendo look pretty bad, amateur. Nuendo just looks kind of ummm, dark, faded and gray.
The other GUIs just seem so tight and clean compared to Nuendo.
They are more clear and easy to digest. Way easier on the eyes.

Dark Grey on even Darker Grey just isn’t cutting it anymore guys.
Make it customizable to the nth degree.
Yea, some of us would like a nice bright interface as an option.

Thanks for doing this tim heinrich. Sure was an eye opener in many ways.

Again, WOW!

I’m honestly on the fence about it. I certainly don’t mind the capability if it helps other users, but it seems like such a very very big change in terms of programming that the potential issues that could come up in terms of bugs and changes to workflow really makes me not want to see it any time soon. To me there are other things missing which are more important for now.

Whomever wrote that couldn’t even figure out that Nuendo + NEK has the same features as Cubase and more. If he’s investigating offline process history how on earth can he miss that in Nuendo???

Very sloppy.

@rotund: Thank you