With All My Heart and Soul

Here’s a new one I wrote recently.

Been trying to keeps things simple lately.

https://soundcloud.com/iluvstrats/delicious-and-delectable

Like your style…like your sound…rather cool and laid back and your lyrics are always interesting but gotta say about this song that it does need a middle 8 section/refrain or something before you repeat the verse, just feel that it needs a little something extra somewhere after the guitar, I feel awful bad saying this to a talented guy but hey, we need constructive criticism don’t we…still enjoyed the listen…Kevin

Kevin,

Always appreciate advice particularly from songwriters I respect. You are not the only one that has made that comment about this song. With my studio still down for a while, I haven’t been able to do much. I have been playing around with a trial version of cubase 7 and a UR22 but my regular music computer is in storage.

Thanks again.

OK mate…no problem, I’m about to change my interface and I wonder if you can tell me your thoughts on the UR22, it’s on my list so any comments would be appreciated, cheers, Kevin

the opening vocal line is quality , nice laid back feel,and great guitar work . i allways look foreward to lisening to your stuff .