WL 10 bug reports ... continued

The other bug report thread is locked.
PG asked: “- crackles when using more than two external FX”
Used in the Master Section?"

Yes, used in Master Section → WL10 Pro on High Sierra
Another machine with WL 10 Elements on Mojave shows only blank windows with the most recent Meldaproduction plug ins 13.06.

1. I used the Softube Weiss DS1 plug in- in the master section and it works. I put it in the Clips sections and it does not work. No signal is going through the plug in.

However it version 9.5 it works in both the clips and master section.

1. With the reference track, I don’t hear it unless I switch the output to Master Section Playback processing. This does not seem right?
1 Like

Weiss Compressor/Limiter Window does not show up correctly after re-opening.
(Until now, I had the problem only with this plugin)
When inserting it new and choosing the settings, everthing worked fine.
But after closing and later re-opening the plugin’s GUI, it’s only showing up in the reduced mode, only the header-bar, not the real window (screenshot).

When I double-click on the ‘value’ associated with a knob in MasterRig, and then type a value, and then hit enter - playback starts. And not necessarily where the cursor currently is.

Weiss Compressor/Limiter Window

Windows or Mac?

When I double-click on the ‘value’ associated with a knob in MasterRig, and then type a value, and then hit enter - playback starts. And not necessarily where the cursor currently is.

Windows or Mac?

I’m wondering if I’m not doing something right or a big. But since upgrading to 10 I cannot increase the playback speed. when I try to use my presets the speed just stays the same?

I cannot increase the playback speed.

known issue indeed, sorry.

All good, thanks for making an amazing product anyway. Hoping for a fix for this because I can bill more for less time :slight_smile:

Sorry I missed this: Mac!