WL 11.1 master section window freezing

Hello,
after I open my montage with tracks and reload preset in master section for given track, the window with plugins opens freezed. I can’t click in and change parameters of plugs even I can’t change between plugs or close the window with click on X. Can anybody help me?

Hi!

What kind of plugins in the chain ?

regards S-EH

chain: Fabfilter Q3, DSEQ3, Knif Soma,UAD Ampex,UAD Fairchild 670, UAD Elysia Alpha master, UAD Oxford limiter
in playback section: Metric AB, SPL Hawkeye, Izotope tonal balance

Possible to load one by one to see which one is the “culprit” :wink:
I mean load one plugin then one more in the chain…

anyone else have ideas here !?

regards S-EH

10 plugins are a lot of plugins. How powerful is your computer? How much memory? What OS??? Need some answers to answer your question.

I don ´t think it´s computer power.
before when I worked in this montage everything worked fine, but when I opened it today it freezes. I didn ´t install anything or changed any settings.

Mac or PC and OS Version???

If I had to bet, I would start with removing Izotope Tonal Balance.

SPL Hawkeye followed by Metric AB would be my first two guesses for buggy plugins that don’t work well in WaveLab.

update:
I’m running mac pro xeon 3.5 GHz 6core, 64G ram, but I think it’s not about power.
thanks to all for your advices…
my suspition is somewhere between plugs. today I do another try to find out…
but strange is that when I load the presets, not all are freezing… but the chain is same in all of them.
I started my tries with removing playback plugs … nothing changed … freezing presets still freezing.
So I continue plug by plug and it seems like bad saved presets…
but finally when I removed Fabfilter Q3 it stops freezing…
So I have a question what’s wrong? I’ve been using it for few years without any troubles… Maybe setting of oversampling?? but why it’s not freezing in other saved presets??

Final update:
So after lots of checking the plugs which one is my enemy I can tell Justin was right with SPL Hawkeye. So sorry SPL I don’t use Hawkeye anymore.