WL11 - External FX Latency issues while rendering

Hi, I’m using WL11 on windows 10.

External FX latency detection is wrong and the end is truncated :
when I bounce an audio file with External FX (choosing : union of selected clips) , even if I used Latency compensation (using “detect” from External FX insert), the resulting file is a little bit offset (around 28ms) , but the worst thing is than the last +/- 300 ms audio is missing (reduced to digital silence) in the audio container.

The only way to get around this, is to use targets and make the region longer than the audio file (to don’t loose audio information) and remove that extended time, manually on the bounced file…

It never happens if there is no External FX…

It’s pretty bad on the workflow…

Anyone knows what to do ?

Thanks

NOTE : Same issue no matter if put my External FX in Track, Output or Mastersection…

Does it happen when ONLY the External FX plugin is used? Or is there perhaps a certain plugin elsewhere in the chain that is creating the issue?

I tried a virgin session and just added an External FX and always same issue…

Interesting. Maybe PG can weigh in. I never use the External FX method because it doesn’t make sense to me.

I prefer to record from one track to another track so I have my control over and visuals of what’s going on.

Hi, thanks for reporting. Is in your signal chain maybe the Resampler plugin in the Master Section enabled?

Definitely no active Resampler in my Master Section…

Thanks for searching !