WL7 stealing focus

Hi PG,

I know we’ve discussed this on a previous thread. I was hoping for a fix in 7.2.

I’ll be typing in another app while audio is processing, and as soon as the processing is finished, WL7 steals focus and I’ve accidentally entered several key commands.

Any ETA on fixing this frustrating behavior?

Brian.

Yes, I would also love to see a fix for this, or an option to turn it off.

Also, it seems that ever since upgrading to 7.2, my last open files and/or montage session appear upon reopening Wavelab. I thought there was a way to turn this off but I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

I know we’ve discussed this on a previous thread. I was hoping for a fix in 7.2.

I’ll be typing in another app while audio is processing, and as soon as the processing is finished, WL7 steals focus and I’ve accidentally entered several key commands.

Any ETA on fixing this frustrating behavior?

This is not seen as a bug. But I understand the need for an option to prevent this. This could not be made for 7.2.x, but this is firmly noted for the future.

Also, it seems that ever since upgrading to 7.2, my last open files and/or montage session appear upon reopening Wavelab. I thought there was a way to turn this off but I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

This is possible by selecting of the following startup options:
2011-12-20_07-06-28.png

Thank you, but how do i make this window appear. I can’t seem to find it anywhere on the Mac. Do I have to hold down a key as WL launches?