Won't Download HD files when using loop record

… did you bought the Update from 4 to 5? In that case you should have received a new eLCC license for VST Connect Pro 5. You need to activate that license in the eLCC. Then Version 5 will appear.

See you,
Michael.

I own a copy of Vst connect pro i paid for it so are you telling me that i need to purchase it again in order to update to version 5? if so can you send me a link for the upgrade cause i cant find it.

Link scroll to the bottom.

/Michael.

Hey Quick question I just purchased the upgrade for VST connect 5 and I installed it but when i load a new session of VST connect it still says i am running version 4.0.10.12 is this correct?

Hey Just tried to run it with my client and now he cant connect to me and I cant connect to him, his version says hes running 5.0 and mine says 4.0 despite the fact that I downloaded and installed the file for version 5. Im not sure whats happening.

One more update I got 5.0 .10 running now except both me and my client cant connect it says not connected. What should we do?

Try both version 4.0.44. It works stably.

I know it’s frustrating but it’s hard to help when:

1 - you post in thread about a totally different issue (yes I know it’s about problems you had earlier)
2 - you don’t provide any detail apart from one moment it’s showing 4.10.12 , then it doesn’t work at all - then it works but can’t connect

we’re all happy to help but you need to provide more info about what is happening and what you are doing to ‘fix’ it

Okay it was working good on 4.0.44 except it wasnt loop recording, so Ive been waiting to try the update and so I installed the new version . None of the versions I had installed besides 4.0.44 worked they wont connect with my client, Im not sure what other information to include that would be helpful its obvious that the previous version was working and the only thing ive changed is the update.

PC or mac for performer / client ?
firewalls ?
What does “won’t connect” mean ? error message ?
How did you try to connect ? mysteinberg or ID ?
LAN or WAN ?

etc etc

Im on a mac with Mojave no fire walls and wont connect means that it says for a brief period that its logged in but then says not online even though i am logged in, and even though my client is logged in on his end. Neither of us can search for each other to connect. And also im on my home internet with a hardwire cable and the internet is working on both ends. We usually use Vst connect and everything goes smoothly so im not sure what changes from version 4 to 5 once we reinstall version 4.0.44 everything works well and the session goes on.

have you tried the ID login ?

I haven’t tried that, Ill will do it thank you for your help!