Workflow question - editing groups of midi regions?

In my current work I have a musical part that is shared by multiple instruments / regions, specifically Bass, Guitar, Drums, multiple tracks of percussion & multiple string tracks. I would like to group these regions (not tracks, but regions) together as a group so when I open one in the key editor, they all open. But I do not want this to be a permanent setting as I also want to be able to still just edit the strings for example without opening the rest of the group.

Is this possible? Is there some way to group regions together as a group which I can edit quickly when I want to edit this rhythmically, but also defeat this grouping so I can edit them individually? Also, though they share the same rhythm, they do not share the same notes, and they even dont share the exact same rhythm as each region was recorded live and not quantized. I obviously want to keep this intact.

Right now I’m having to manually select each region. There are about 12 regions in total in various areas in my arrange page of my 100+ track song (organized by instrument group). I’m going through and shift - clicking each individual region, which takes some time in itself, but if I do this too quickly I end up selecting the last one only and have to re-select them all again!

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!