Working with master pages / page sets etc

sspharis - yes - thanks! - I’d got it about putting text in but since I’ve never worked with tokens before, had rather got the impression that there’s some specific way to insert them other than typing that weird format in manually, or copy-pasting (which somehow seems a cop-out, to be used in the absence of a neater way). I gather a right-click menu for tokens might be on the cards - that would be really useful. For what it’s worth, putting ‘token’ in as a search term gives me Text tokens which is great, but doesn’t actually tell me how to put one in.

Dan - I do find some videos useful, certainly. The tricky bit is finding the right one, without trawling through a lot that aren’t what I’m looking for. There’s no search facility within the Dorico Youtube channel. So Googling ‘Dorico Youtube frames’ gives me a (useful) transcript of one of Anthony Hughes’; not the video itself (there’s a link but it’s not direct to it). And actually, watching that video, I cannot tell exactly what AH has done to insert the frame - yes, he clicked on the insert box, but I’ve no idea what he did then until Daniel explained very specifically (thanks again Daniel!). Sometimes words are worth a thousand pictures. :slight_smile: