WOW ... Lights on!

:bulb:

Speechless and breathelss.

Newborn.

Kind of thing!

:slight_smile:

Cheers Glyn! The new world awaits!

Yeah, Glyn, damn it! Whatever you’re target practicing you need to shape up, because it doesn’t look very promising! :smiley:

Anyway, nice to see you survived!

I like it so far. Hopefully they will give you the ability to change themes though. Nice ta see ya’ll!

Mornin’, Sunshine

Hi Glyn

Very cool. Lol, I accidentally deleted my profile in my steinberg, don’t know what I was thinking, and cuuldn’t use Sound Drifter once I set it back up, so, here I am! Different name, but still the same!

Hey, where it the fridge? I have some bubbly to keep cold.

Howdy Glyn! :wave:

Hello Glyn and Everyone! Cool Digs. May concider powering down the lights a tad so we can power up the lava lamp though. :ugeek:

Hi Glyn :wave:

Is this all the smilies we get ?? :open_mouth:

Hi All

I wouldn’t mind it being a bit darker.
Glad to see Hippo’s back in.

I just noticed that IMG is enabled! … Let’s just test it!

Previewed and YAAY.

HAHHHH … howsabout this … SCREENSHOT-BASED Cubase tutorials … explaining bits and bobs … HMMMMMM

Heck … this is ‘just’ a change from one message board to another, but I’m feeling discombobulated.

There’s going to be interesting chemistries … like … already, Nuendo people are expressing upset that they cannot post on the Cubase forums.

Thomas, for example … he’s just missing being able to come along and say Hi.
Vocalpoint. I think it is, is miffed that he, a high paying Nuendo user, is barred from visiting with his less well endowed siblings.

Fact is, our ‘forums’ are very close together … and THREE private lounges, with ONE public area which is officially for the outside world to come along and, I suppose, ask questions about the products. … wow … I’m looking forward to the next few weeks.

:slight_smile:

So images now (thanks for pointing this out Glyn), this is way better, thanks Steiny!

This will definitely improve problem reporting… :wink:

I too agree that Nuendo users should be able to post in the Cubase Lounge… after all, this is the real world down here! :laughing: They were great contributors before. :confused:

Just a note…I think there’s a typo in the link of your sig…
:sunglasses:
QuBe.

Yeah. I’m going to woo(r)creststudio.com :laughing:

lol. Thanks guys. Corrected it! :slight_smile:

I could have spelled it worse. Thankfully only one letter was off.

I already miss SoundTroller!

I had it in my alias list, but I don’t want anyone to remember me trolling around. Fresh slate ya know

Hi Glyn/everyone :slight_smile:

I agree, Lights ‘are’ on, a dimmer swtich wouldnt go a miss! :slight_smile:

Going to take awhile getting used to things here, but im sure its all gunna be good!

Cheers
Sav.

Mornign Zenda - how’s things :slight_smile:

Eh Paul … Good Morning … good to see you. I’m going to give you a shout on facebook :slight_smile:

All the best
Glyn