WOW sLATE DIGITAL JUST CRASHED MY SYSTEM ...AGAIN

JUST HAD ANOTHER CRASH WHIT ss EVERTHING BUNDLE.
After I get my static mix is done its time to add some plug ins
bus comp
and tape on the mix bus… all good
I then open the vmr…then stutter stutter crash
boom Cubase disappears from my desktop
has anyone else had this ?
this has happened often
(since Cubase Version 10… 9.5 was stable as hell )

Hi,

Could you share the crash dump located in Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps folder, please?

hope this is the right one
thank you !
T
Cubase 10.0.15.136 64bit 2019.3.11 22.28.zip (731 KB)

I made a ticket at Slate digital will wait and see .
meanwhile I have re installed the vmr and Ilock stuff also uploaded the licences to the cloud …

its not a big deal yet because I am only working on my stuff it is however disturbing as this is not the first time
I seem to be having a ever increasing amount of niggles , it all started after a fresh install of windows and Cubase 10
every new version (not .5s) I start with a new and fresh pc …I am slowly getting there but I have never encountered so many little annoyances like this before… its not cubase its not windows its not external plugins according to the respective vendors… then what is it ???
ah …. I have ghosts in the machine :slight_smile:
/thanks Martin …
T

Hi,

The crash is clearly in the vcc channel slate digital. There is nothing more in the stack.

new instalation…
so far so good
cheers.
T

WOW… can NOT reload a cubae projects with 32 instances of slate VMR (one on every track). It just crashes.

Friggin hell.

I have never known a DAW to crash my mac as much as Cubase 10.5… It’s so temperamental… This part of it is literally driving me bonkers… Just work dammit! I mean the plugins work during project mixing but now won’t reload? WTF!

Just getting 10.5.1 to start was an effort when I installed it… it was crashing on quit at first, then seemed OK for a while… now…it is back at it once again! Mr crash!