WP9 issue using 2 screens

I have noticed when using Master rig on a second screen (Mac Mavericks), sometimes dragging an EQ curve or adjusting a knob brings playback to a halt, resulting in the need to click back to the first screen and restart playback. Also trying to resize / reorganise windows on to my second screen I experience numerous crashes. Anyone else?

I’m using quad monitors and have had no issues resizing or reorganizing windows. I use the top 2 for main screen, bottom left for meters and bottom right for plug-ins. Perhaps your graphics card is the problem?

Also trying to resize / reorganise windows on to my second screen I experience numerous crashes. Anyone else?

Windows or Mac? We have found and fixed a problem on Windows.

I’m using quad monitors and have had no issues resizing or reorganizing windows. I use the top 2 for main screen, bottom left for meters and bottom right for plug-ins.

Nice setup. This is a good “proof of concept” of what I envisioned during development.

Mac or Windows?

Thank you! Windows 7

Although, I hate the bezels on my monitors. Looking to upgrade eventually to monitors that have slim bezels.