Attempting to reinstall my Cubase 7.
I have downloaded the iso, plus the Core Installer, both found on the following page:
When I attempt to run the installer (Cubase 7.pkg), I am prompted with the following error message:
Wrong Mac OS Version:
You need at least Mac OS X 10.6.0 to install this software
I am running OS Sierra, 10.12.5.
I have also downloaded and run the Steinberg Application Installer Tool found on the following page:
I was prompted with a message stating, “No Steinberg products found…”
I’m not a mac user but I was wondering if you followed the instructions exactly as stated?
Using the Steinberg Application Installer Tool:
Installation from DVD: Insert the DVD. It will be automatically mounted by Mac OS X, which means being made accessible in a new window.
Installation using a downloaded medium (*.dmg or *.iso): Double-click the downloaded image file to mount it, which means opening it as a virtual drive in a new window.
- Leave the window as it is. Do not start the installation!
- Instead, download the Steinberg Application Installer Tool.
- After the download has been completed, double-click on the downloaded file Steinberg_Application_Installer_Tool.dmg.
- A new window opens. Inside, double-click on the ‘Steinberg Application Installer Tool.app’ to start the utility.
- If the tool recognises the already mounted installer, the installation will be suggested within a newly opened dialog box.
- Click on [OK] to start the installation.
If no compatible installer can be found, an error message pops up. In case an installer is not being recognised even though it is listed below, please contact our support team via your MySteinberg account.
Hey Prock, Thanks for the reply!
Yeah, I did everything up to: “please contact our support team via your MySteinberg account.”
I guess that’s where I’m going next - ha!
Yeah… that’s probably your best shot at getting it installed. Good luck.