Wrong size of rendered file in the File Browser

In WL8 after rendered a file I noticed that the size of the file was only 34 MB in the File Browser for about 44 minutes of music! Surprised that the size was not about the size of the source file, I checked in the Finder and find the right size = 466 MB. I got this value in the File Browser after quitting WL8 and reopen it. It is an identify bug in Ver 8.0.3?

Moreover, before rendering I checked the box “Copy markers” and I found a glitch on the rendered file: all the markers were in place (10 splice markers) except the last one i.e. the CD track end marker? (but the CD track start marker was there).
So I put it in back by hand! Is it also something already identify by seasoned users?
AMG

I guess the file browser displayed a size value while the file was rendered, not at the end of rendering.

For the marker, I will need to check. It was in a montage or audio file?

Thanks Philippe for your reply
It is the size of the file once the rendering is done, i.e. the size of the new file which appears in the File Browser once the rendering is made.
I did another rendering this morning and still have the same behaviour: size 38 KB (yes KB not MB, I make a mistake yesterday on the text)—instead of 568.7MB on the finder— and still the last marker was missing (the CD track end marker),
Fortunately, once I quit WL8 and reopen it, all is fine in the File Browser!

For the marker, do you render a montage or audio file?

To be more explicit I have attached a view of the File Browser, with the source file and the second file after rendering *_R1, (Maximizer + Cristal resampler 48 => 44.1) which explains the decrease in size (590.3 => 542.4 MB). However looking at the Finder afterward I found 619 and 568.7 MB respectively. I wonder why the sizes are not identical in both windows? is there an explanation?
AMG

The last difference is the common variation depending on whether the display is of real MB (1,000,000 bytes) or MibiBytes (1024*1024 bytes). Programs, and Windows itself, are not consistent over this, and not many use the MiB abbreviation to make it explicit. It also means that if you see “1,234 KB” it may not be the same as “1.234MB”, because the multiplier may be 1024, not 1000.

Many thanks for your explanation, so taking 568.7MB or 568,700,000 from the Finder and dividing by 1024x1024 gives 542.4 as indicated on WL8 File Browser, right?
I find this really confusing as I thought that in information technology 1024 was always used to convert B into kB or MB !
For example if I want to find a bit rate stereo 16 bit, 44100 Hz, I find 1.35 MB/s (divided by 1024x1024) I am right?

It is confusing, because it is inconsistent, and because virtually no-one uses the officially defined prefixes to distinguish the cases. So no general rule can be given; you just have to find out or work out (or guess) which convention any particular figures are based on. That said, the 1024 convention is the more common, except when specifying hardware disk drive sizes (because the other gives bigger numbers).

Many thanks