xml export and print to pdf problems

Export problem: I tried to export my project (4 flows, 1 title page) to xml. Opening in Sib only shows the last flow. I go to Setup and select all flows in the window beneath: same result. In write modus I select the first flow by mouse: same result.
Print to pdf problem: if I try to print to pdf (page range from 1 to 6 or all pages alternatively) the result is a pdf with the first two pages missing.
I don’t know if I am making some mistake; if not, I will wait patiently for the next update.

Best wishes for your great work!
Margret

The flow that is shown as the current flow in the document title bar is the only one that will be exported when you export a MusicXML file at present. This is not as much of an impediment as it might seem in practice, as to my knowledge no other application would import the separate flows properly anyway (though I’m sure somebody will correct me if I’m wrong). That said, we do intend to provide options for choosing which flows should be exported in the future.

I’m not sure what might be going wrong with your PDF example. Do make sure that after you change the value of the pages to be exported with the keyboard, you click on another control in the panel to ensure that the last change has taken, before you click Export.

Thank you for the quick help!
Options to choose which flow one wants to export would be very fine.

When trying to export PDF I happened to select Graphics/PDF and not Printer/PDF.
The latter works fine!