1.1.71. problem with Lyrics sync with iOS app if

I have this sometimes:
If a song has lyrics, it shows correctly
If next song doesn’t have a Lyrics track, last loaded Lyrics track is remaining showed on iOS app (regardless it’s not that song anymore).
If stepping again to a song with Lyrics track, it gets back to sync (even if Lyrics track is empty, iOS app/Lyrics gets back to sync)

I don’t know if you can reproduce this, I meight send a video about a few mounths ago, but that time I didn’t narroved this only happens me when doing steps above. If team can’t see, can’t reproduce, feel free to let me know, I will take a short video with the computer and iOS device next to each other.
Felician

… thank you, @fkalmus. We’ll have a look as soon as possible,

Michael.

1 Like

Hi @Spork ,

unfortunately issue remained with 1.1.72.707. After uninstall-reinstall too. I don’t know if you could reproduce this symptom. Uninstall-reinstall, also this update is constantly reproducing it.
Only workaround to introduce lyrics track regardless if needed of left empty.

Felician

… we need to fix it in the VST Live Mods application. Coming soon.

/Michael.

1 Like

Hi Michael! at least it’s than not an isolated issue located only on my setup :wink: Txh for reply! I will keep my eyes on Appstore update.

Felician

Reproduced it on my iPad. However this is another version v1.1.50.57 which is the latest in the App Store.

When a previous song contains lyrics
but the next one doesn’t (or any song that will be selected after this one)
then the lyrics from the previous song are still displayed and is active when playing the next song.

A workaround is to create a lyrics track on the other song. If you don’t do this the song with the lyrics that was previously played will be displayed and scrolled during playback.

Is there a solution and how can I get the newer version for iPad?

… thank you, @Matze_Keys. We’ll push the prio of a new VST Live MODS version and check this bug, too.

/Michael.