[1.4.59] Chord Transpose more issues

I’ve tested the updates to the chord transpose function and frankly it is a bit of a mess. It needs some proper testing please to iron out all the quirks and bugs.

Issues I have come across within 5 minutes of quick testing

1. If transpose is changed on a song and then the project closed without saving, the transpose value is saved anyway.
  2. Changing the transpose on one song will change the transpose values on all songs in the set
  3. Changing the transpose back to 0 often (but not always) does not work. If I change a song to -1, switch to another song, return to the 1st song and try and set to 0 it does not work. If I change to -2 then to 0 it works.
  4. The transpose label isn’t set properly when returning to a song. Set a song to -1, switch to another song, go back to the first song and the transpose control says 0 but the chords are in -1.
  5. Transpose does not update the chords in a breakout window and the main app window. Open a break out window and change transpose to -1. The chords in the main window don’t change. Press the edit button on the main window and the chords change but the transpose label doesn’t
  6. Not strictly transpose but whilst I’m on a roll, if I have a breakout window open the edit button on the main app’s chord window does not make the main window chords editable. It does open/close the editing panel on the breakout window instead.

Thanks for the report, we’ll fix it.

Chord visual transpose was saved and loaded globally, like all other Chord editor settings. That obviously doesn’t make sense for this particular value, as each Song should (and will) have its own transpose setting.
All problems listed resulted from this one oversight - we applied to transpose what we had applied to other settings like short notation etc. Fixed next version.
5+6 we’ll also check, thanks.

All issiues are fixed with the next version. In addition, the visual transpose can then also be set in the Chord Track Inspector.

Thank you. Looking forward to getting these fixes.

Working great now. Thank you.