1.7.1 - Audio Inputs Stuck In Mono - Audiobus Not Selectable

Hi,

Unless I am missing something, upon upgrading to 1.7.1 my audio track inputs are stuck in Mono and I cannot select Stereo, Audiobus or Inter-App as the input. I can play and hear other apps just fine through Audiobus, but they will not record as they did in v1.6. So I checked the audio track input to try to select Audiobus manually, but it won’t let me. Only mono is available. The other options are locked out. In 1.6 the audio track would automatically detect and be able to record other apps through Audiobus. That is not possible in my 1.7.1. Also, as far as the Mono Inputs selector (1-24), only #1 can be selected. 2 through 24 are locked out and unavailable. I am running Ipad 2 and IOS 6. Please let me know if there is a workaround for this or if this will need to be addressed in an update.

Thanks,

Paul

Hi pdh,

My Tescase, IOS6, Cubasis 1.7.1

1. launch audiobus and assign Korg polisix as input, cubasis as output
  2. go to polisix UI, start rec on audiobus cubasis panel
  3. play on polisix keyboard and record audio track in cubasis and stop the rec mode
    Result : polisix stereo track was recorded in cubasis
    Same result in iOS 7.0.4 / cubasis 1.7.2 the next release version coming soon

Thanks Jan,

I appreciate you sending this. I don’t currently have or use polisix. But I may pick it up to give this a try. Right now Sample Tank will not record onto any track in Cubasis and all Cubasis audio track input buttons are frozen to mono only. This occurs regardless of whether or not audio buss is being used. Also, I usually record from within Cubasis and use audio bus to trigger samples from other apps. Recording this way has been a total joy, but is suddenly no longer possible upon my updating to 1.7.1 and I have not changed anything else. So I think these may be bugs for consideration in a future update.

Thanks again,

Paul

No problem here. Cubasis 1.7.1, iOS 7.0.4