10.0.20 Update resetting top bar layout

Has any body else noticed if their settings for the upper transport (see attached) are being reset?

Luckily I saved a preset but even so, I notice after reloading future templates that it still keeps on resting.

Only been getting this since the latest update, is this affecting anyone else? Is it a bug?

Hi,

What Cubase version do you use? There was an known issue with Cubase Elements 10.0.0-10.0.15. Make sure you have the latest update 10.0.20 installed. If you are using the latest update or Cubase Pro/Artist, make sure, Cubase doesn’t crash silently while quit.

Is other settings stored?

Im using the latest version of Cubase Pro 10.0.20 which is when Ive noticed the problem occurring. I’d stored my view preferences as a preset and now need to load it each time I load my template rather than it save as desired.

Not sure I understand what you mean about the silent crashes or when you reference other settings… ?

Hi,

By the “silent crash” I mean a crash while quit, you maybe don’t see. But you can see the DMP file in the Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps folder.

Try to make different settings, like a background color. Quit Cubase and start it again. Do you get the adapted color or the original one?

I changed the background color like you suggested, changed the upper tool bar to how I want it and then saved the template.

After closing Cubase and restarting, the background color remained changed but the tool bar reset itself again.

This looks to me like a bug in the latest update but doesn’t seem like anyone else is experiencing this issue so I’m confused… ?