I have Dorico on trial.
I have import my big midi file I use for all my tests, it is “From the New World” of Anton Dvorak
Dorico did not like to import the XML file from Logic
I have a few question and remarks :
- Where is the Tempo track in Dorico ?
- is the Tempo imported from Midi files
- Why does it take so long to change an instrument ?
- There is not a way to see that a note is muted, can you put it in grey
- Can you add more navigation :
- set left and right locator of a loop
- More select :
. top note, bottom note (see Logic)
. Muted note
- Split polyphony over different instruments
- More tools in editing
- reverse position
- note pitch reverse
- …… (see Logic)