2nd elicenser?

Hi all, I have Cubase 7.5 and wavelab elements 8. I would like to have these programs available to me on a 2nd PC at a different location from the first PC. I do not want to move the elicenser from PC to PC. What is the proper way to go about doing this? Do I merely need to buy a 2nd elicenser and transfer the license on to the 2nd elicenser? Thanks in advance.

You can’t copy the licence to another dongle, you can transfer it to another dongle but not copy it. If you want a licence on two dongles you need to buy a second licence.