7.1 is here

PG? did you notice this already?

When you click inside the plugin, WaveLab has no control on this. The plugin might decide (or forget) to activate its window.

But why did it work in wl 7.01 then? No mattter where i clicked in which pluggin, it worked. Now i have to click on the topbar of the pluggin first for it to activate…

I would need to download a demo version of this plugin to try.

It’s not just psp neon but also the sonalksis pluginns for example. All worked fine untill 7.1 showed up.

What about all the screenshots and things that i uploaded?
WL7 is totally driving me nuts again! All settings concerning screen layout are sometimes screwed up just like in WL7.0 not even mentioning the problems that i have like in the screenshots. :imp:

Concerning the click-activate, I can reproduce now. I will correct this in next version.
For now, you have to click on the plugin title bar, or you have to disable the option “Enhanced title bar”, in the Display tab of the Global preferences.

Concerning the screen shots you have uploaded in this thread,… I see this as a minor point, no? (I don’t mean I don’t want to correct it, but so far I could not reproduce).
What other problem would you have with the screen layouts?

The enhanced title bar off did the trick for the pluginns not being active. Thanks! :sunglasses:

concerning the other issue, to me this is not really a minor issue. The width of the mastersection not being saved is, i can live with that but the issue with not saving the settings in the montage is pretty annoying. Check the play/edit buttons going from the bottom (where i want 'm) back to the top after re-opening wavelab in the screenshots. Also the mastersection tab, which i kinda use as a seperator is gone and i have to re-open it by hand. Opening a saved montage window layout file is also not working, so i guess the actual saving is where it’s coming from. Like i said, the audio files screen is working fine. it’s just the montage.

OK, i think i found a solution. Not sure if i wasd doing something wrong here, to me it feels like it doesn’t but at least this works for me.
If i say open empty montage workspace and the create a new montage then it works fin. If i create a new montage without doing that it reverts to the resetted montage layout.

Hello everybody
Everythings seems to work fine now with W7 elements. :slight_smile: I can rely on it for CD Burning (but I had to change my DVD R drive)
Now I just wish there will less limitations in next versions of Wavelab Elements :mrgreen: :
-3 FX per clip instead of 2 in audio montage (in order to use EQ, Compressor, Multiband Compressor at the same time)
-Support of midi controller ( ie novation automap)

And also the ability to burn CD slower (less than 8x )

Regards
Ganax

Thanks for the excellent update, PG. Now, when may we expect a real manual? It’s been 8 months since WL 7 was released, just in case Steinberg has forgotten the huge number of requests they received about that.

@playz123: Steinberg has not forgotten that. But this won’t happen in the near future.

@da goose: good that you have found a way around. But still, I can’t reproduce. If you have an accurate step by step procedure, please tell me.

Thanks so much for flac support!!

Dave
I use version 502617 Scope and that without any problem

Steven