Hi Early 21,
listen and relax, nothing else.
The songs are studied to emphasize 8 Hz everywhere, timing, intonation, amplitude modulations and (where possible) 8 Hz monaural beats.
If you listen for an adequate time, there is the chance that also your brain will begin to syncronize its brainwaves to the music (sympathetic resonance). Do not listen to this music while performing activities which require your full attention.
8 Hz is defined a “magic” frequency:
- it is the lowest (deep relaxation) of alpha brainwaves -8 to 12 Hz- , and the the highest of theta waves -4 to 8 Hz- (state of transition between wakefulness and sleep)
- it is near the Schumann resonance, a global phenomenon of magnetic resonance
- it is able to pass a Faraday cage, and a “Meisner” field of a superconductor; it is able to penetrate any physical and energetic barrier
-this frequency generates superconductivity and it has a fractal wave symmetry
- it stimulates the pineal gland to release melatonin, hormonal synchronizer antagonistic to aging; the pineal gland promotes serotoninic release (antidepressive action), with benefit to the immune system.
- melatonin (with 8 Hz signals, again), induces mitotic replication of DNA (repair)
I don’t know exactly the “extent” of the things I have just written, but this frequency fascinates me and I wanted, first of all, to experience it directly through music.
P.S. Sorry for my broken English