9/8 going to 3/4 ....how to notate?

I have a passage that has a rit. from 9/8 going to 3/4. I want to indicate this with a tempo change (or similar) where the preceding dotted crotchet beat is now equal to a crotchet beat. How do I do this?

Click the note or barline where you want the change to occur, then type Shift-T q.=q Enter.

Thanks Leo.