a few shortcut questions

I assigned a key command for Select Loop Region, but it works in an unexpected way. I assumed that it would automatically select the loop region, no matter where the cursor was or what other selections were currently active. But, this doesn’t seem to be the case. The command only works if I’ve actually moved the cursor into the loop in the first place. My guess is that this is because we can assign more than one loop. But, it makes the command almost useless because I have to move the cursor first - which is what I was trying to avoid by assigning a key command. Would it be possible for WL to automatically select either the loop that the cursor is currently inside of or the first loop in the file? I don’t normally use more than one loop, so this would make WL work the way I’m used to all my other editors working.

Also, I can’t find any way to assign a key command to the Create Loop from Selection contextual menu item. Visually making a selection and then looping it is usually the first step in looping and I’d really like to have a key command for this function.

Your 1st remark makes sense. I try to change this asap.
For your question, you can assign a shortcut from the Functions menu of the Marker tools window.

Great. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!