A nice alternative to the MCU

Hello !

Here is an exclusive review of a new controller that should be available around january/february and which could be an interesting alternative to the more expensive Mackie Control.

Hardware / Sound Cards / iCON QCon review - Espace Cubase (in English)
Matériel / OS / Les Cartes Son / Test du iCON QCon - Espace Cubase (in French)

Enjoy ;o)

Thank You for the info. Never heard of this product before, or the company behind it.

I’m currently in need of a control surface. The price is very reasonable, and competitive.

I will do a bit more research on both Mackie Control Pro, and this unit. I think the term ‘Hobbyists’ might not be the best marketing for their product. Unless they have sacrificed quality, or functionality. Otherwise I see it as a Pro-level control surface.

Cheers.

Hi !

Read my review fully, it is a pro level product but I was thinking in terms of price tagging. It is addressed to hobbyist, more than an MCU, while having almost the same functions.

Cheers.

Hi !

New version (QCon Pro) with QCon Ex extenders, reviewed on Espace Cubase here Hardware / Sound Cards / iCON QCon Pro review - Espace Cubase

Great piece of hardware, really !

Looks great, any info on pricing?

Hello !

Read in my review at the end : between 550 and 600 euros for QCon Pro and 350 and 400 euros for QCon Ex (that’s about 690/750 US$ and 440/500 US$). Good value for money.