A song I composed in dedication to Rain heroes of Chennai

Dear Friends,

I take this opportunity to present you a song I composed and arranged music in dedication to the unsung rain heroes of Chennai (in the face of calamity).

YouTube: Chennai : The Fall and Rise - A musical dedication to our Rain Heroes | Balaji | Anil NC - YouTube

Soundcloud: Stream Chennai Fall & Rise by Anil nc | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

All the recording has been in Cubase 6.5 with various vsts from third party. Electric Violin and Electric Mandolin glides were recorded live in my home studio “Chakras Dhwani” with ART Digital MPA II preamp and Avantone CK1 mic for additional bow sounds. Vocals were recorded on same preamp with Rode NT-1A.

Please give your feedbacks. I’ll be happy to get both cons and pros.

Thanks

very nice

Really enjoyed the track, Catchy (even though I would need translation :slight_smile: Nice use of instruments.

If I were to criticize anything it would be the beginning speaking part… For me it was to wet and I would use just a short room type verb w/no reflection? Maybe listen to some voice over speaking parts to get ideas?
Great stuff!!!
Kenny

thank you :slight_smile:

thanks a lot Kenny :smiley: . I noted your suggestion for Voice Over part :smiley: .

Thanks for sharing this one. I enjoyed it a lot.

Thanks a lot, I’m happy that you liked it. Thanks for your compliment. :slight_smile: