A visit from St. Dorico

Daniel still has a flair for creative writing, just as he did in his previous life at another company. Thanks for sharing that, Daniel. It was a fun little bit to read.

Heā€™s making a list.
Heā€™s checking it twice.
Heā€™s going to find out if the regression testing has reported a satisfactory outcome.
Dorico is coming to town.

Daniel, if youā€™ve got the time to excogitate a poem then obviously youā€™re not working on improving Dorico. GET BACK TO WORK!

Nah, just kidding. :smiley: Awesome introduction to the new update. :slight_smile:

Software Engineering was my least favorite course when I was a Computer Science undergraduate student. Proving algorithm correctness and doing regression testing was not fun. I was only interested in compiler design. In my very last class before graduating, I had to write a Pascal compiler in C. I wrote it using CodeWarrior for the Mac. In the end, I was the only one in the class who turned in a working compiler. That course was the most fun I ever had in a college class. I donā€™t envy the Dorico team with the massive amount of work they have to do to support these updates and all the software engineering that goes into it, but I sure do appreciate it!

Excellent poemā€¦

(laughed at Danā€™s, too)

Nice!
ā€¦add a catchy melody and a chorusā€¦could be a tophitā€¦!
(yes I know, Dorico is a hit already)

Cā€™est charmant :slight_smile:

Nice poem Daniel!
Are changes coming?
Congratulations to the whole team!!!

We are go!! This looks wonderful :smiley:

Can we put it in music for the St. Dorico night?

Paolo

Itā€™s a ā€˜Ten from Lenā€™ Danielā€¦witty, pithy and a right little ditty.

I hope you and the team have a sherry or two over the next monthā€¦youā€™ve all certainly earned it.