AAF import/export

+1 for AAF support

+1 please

b… please! +1 for AAF support

Actually that vid is so old but you know what was already around at that time?..

yes :blush:

BTW, as Nuendo is able to handle AAF, you can load the Nuendo demo. It works for 250 h, timed license on the eLicenser. Lots of time to do AAF imports :wink:

Import, save, done - .npr-files can be opened with Cubase, just choose .npr as file extension in the open project dialogue.

+1

+1

And a simple checkbox for both AAF/OMF export to split stereotracks into two mono tracks.
For ProTools purposes supported in Sonar and Samplitude - why not Cubase?

+1

This is my last Cubase version if there isn’t AAF support soon. It’s not a threat, I actually love Cubase—I just can’t stand the embarrassment of having to ask for an older format from video collaborators. I work with a lot of new composers/music makers, and sadly I’ve had to stop recommending Cubase to them because of silly things like this (and dropping 32 bit support).

+1

It’s really a shame that Cubase doesn’t allow this feature in 2017 when everybody else does. Guys from Steinberg please it’s not a big deal, really !

+1

Since this feature already exists in Nuendo there’s not even any real additional work needed to implement this in Cubase.
Just unlock the functionality and there’s a new sellable Cubase Pro feature…!

And since there are other competing DAWs that have this feature, it’s just a disadvantage to not have it included… and a competitive advantage compared to those that do not, of course. Also, it’s not something that would motivate a Nuendo upgrade only to have AAF…

(The same as above also applies to “Edit Mode”, FR here ).

+1

Its a cynical and unessecary restriction.

+1 for AAF support

I just chose to buy Cubase 9 for being so fantastic after all these years on sonar and ableton Who Both have had the export audio and video all along . What is This ? Get it in There quick so Filmcomposers and such Can start Really working with the also fantastic developing dorico integration .

Such a unnecessary drawback when all the other daws Can do it ???

• 1 for AAF support

I even would not mind paying for a AAF license, if it was possible at a reasonable price.

+1
Thanks

+1
Please

+1
Please.

is this actually true???

AAF is not post production!! It’s a way we Cubase users can exchange session between daws!
It’s ridiculous the absent of such a basic feature in Cubase pro.

I don’t need Nuendo except for the AAF feature. I still have 10 hours of Nuendo demo, which I only use to deal with AAF.

Come on Steinberg, please explain why Cubase Pro doesn’t have it

+1

+1200 please steinberg…it is embarrasing that you don´t even respond to these threads stating what the policy is or will be, so we can make an informed decision.

+1!!!