Ability to add a "name" to every insert FX

Hello all, this is my first post here! I’ve used Cubase for a good while though and love it.

One of my many feature requests: I would love to be able to add a “name” to every insert FX individually. For example, if I double-clicked the text on the insert, it could turn into a text editing scenario, I could type something descriptive about the plugin, and press enter or click away, and the description/name I just typed would appear on the insert FX.

This is a feature I used heavily when I used to use FL Studio many years ago (see Effects Slots, and see “rename”). I dearly miss this every time I use Cubase mixer.

Examples:

Often times I use the same EQ plugin many times on one channel. For example, one EQ to handle resonances, another EQ for broad timbre sculpting, and maybe one EQ for high-pass cleanup, etc. It gets very confusing to see several EQ plugins and not remember which one served which purpose.

Sometimes I’ll may have a chain of FX, and the plugin is not enough to help me remember the purpose that I made for each plugin. If I could label the purpose of each one with a descriptive phrase, it would be a lot easier to keep track of which plugin I want to edit when I revisit the mixer later.

Thank you for considering this!