Ability to edit hitpoint settings for multiple regions?

I have googled my ass off and dug through the menu but can’t find it, so I figured I’d ask here and see. If it isn’t already a feature, I hope it could be considered as a new one.

I would absolutely love to be able to edit the hitpoint settings across multiple regions on the same tracks at one time. Additionally, being able to set the default hitpoint threshold when they’re automatically calculated would be another timesaver.

The obvious usecase here is when editing drums that have been tracked with punch-ins. If I have 4-5 big ‘chunks’ of verse/chorus/verse/chorus tracks, I’d really like to be able to set the hitpoint threshold on the kick/snare once for that specific track rather than for one single region.

Is this already a feature? If not, is it on the roadmap? Thanks!

Bump - support told me to ask here, but I e-mailed support because I received no response here in over a week. Is this normal?

Would Preference for “Threshold Default Level” make sense for what you are wanting as a feature?

Hey Chris, it absolutely would for a lot of it, especially if I could change that per track!

Hi there, Did the ‘Default Hitpoint Threshold’ preference ever make it into a version?