About hang on exit........?

The thing about it is, some have this issue, some don’t. It’s usually quite sporadic but among those unfortunates who have it, some get it a lot and some, myself included, rarely, and the issue doesn’t discriminate between PC and Mac. It’s an equal opportunity issue.

So what is the one thing common to both platforms? I don’t know for sure but I’m assuming that Cubase makes a dongle call on close?

What made me think along these lines is something I read on the forum about un-checking “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power” on UAB Hubs. I examined mine and every hub had this item checked.

Of course I may well be barking up the wrong tree but something must be causing it and the dongle is common to both platforms. Needless to say I’ve un-cheked “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power”.

Like I say I get this issue rarely so it could take quite some time to notice a difference. If, on the other hand, I get a hang on exit I will have at least eliminated a possible cause.

Cheers :question: