About my order.

Hello guys, I am a new person here. Nice to meet you. I don’t know where I shoud write so… I am sorry :smiley:
I want to know about my order. Because I did order 12.05.2019 and i still didn’t recive my track number. My comrade did order next day (maybe 13.05.2019), and a week ago recived his track number. why? :frowning:
Some day after my ordered I recived e-mail:
"Dear customer,

Due to the high demand after the 30th anniversary campaign, there may currently be delays in delivery of package versions.

After shipping you will receive your tracking number by email. We ask you for your understanding and patience and give our best to deliver your goods as soon as possible.

Thank you very much,
Yours sincerely,

asknet Customer Service

I just want to know, all is alright?

Contact asknet Customer Service.

I dont understand about this sistem. I had tried enter via my general e-mail, but asknet talk me (Email and password doesnt match), okay, I contiue and I see (Email has already been taken), okay If my e-mail has already been taken, I will try to restore password but I see (You are not authorised to access this portal. Kindly contact your helpdesk administrator.) How should I do? And sorry for my language, I am not a native English speaker :wink: