Accidentally clicked on "delete registration" in MySteinberg

Hi,

I’m having a real software license trouble here. It turns out my old computer, wich had
my Cubase LE 5 software installed, was stolen. When i tried to reinstall this software i didn’t remember
how to re-activate my license on a new computer, so i accidentally clicked on the little “delete registration” option
in MySteinberg account and completely eraised my software registration data. It seems i can only use my product activation code on eLicenser control center once with my old SeL (wich went away with my stolen computer), i can’t use it again on a new SeL. What can i do?, did i lose my software?, Do i have to contact the manufacturer via phone?

Hello Dtav,

If you need to reactivate your registered LE5 license after having your computer stolen and the purchase of new computer please download the latest eLicenser Control Center (eLCC) for your OS (Mac or PC) on your new computer.

Then log into your MySteinberg account.

https://www.steinberg.net/en/mysteinberg.html

Next, look under My Products, and select a license you wish to reactivate by clicking on the down arrow on the right to see further Details and select the option Software Reactivation.

You will be asked to enter your new Soft-eLicenser number.

To copy a Soft-eLicenser number, open the eLicenser Control Center (eLCC) which can be found in the “Program Files” (Windows) or “Applications” (Mac) folder. Select “Registration” from the top menu, choose the 20-digit Soft-eLicenser number and click on “Copy Serial Number”.

Please note, If you registered the previous license it will auto fill your previous registered activation code in the old activation code field. Once the new Soft e-Licenser and old activation code fields are complete select Reactivate. This will provide you with a new 32 character activation code(s) for any license(s) you need to reactivate.

To reactivate the license on your Soft-eLicenser, open the eLicenser Control Center (eLCC) which can be found in the “All Programs” (Windows) or “Applications” (Mac) folder. Click on the green “Enter Activation Code” button to enter or paste your code. A valid code entry automatically displays the license to be downloaded below.

If you still have an issue reactivating your LE5 license, please send a support request from within your MySteinberg account under MySupport and you will receive further activation instructions.