Accidentally deleted presets Reverence

Hi there, instead of accidentally put stupidly and you got it. I tried to get rid of Groove agent and Halion that were running in trial mode, and even though they sound great, I have no need for them right now - so I went ahead and uninstalled all the files associated with the installation (On Mac OSX 10.10.3). Unfortunately, I uninstalled also some FTC_STM (not sure if I got the letters right, probably not) files from VST/Content folder - some had Revernce in them, I think it was the impulse response files, there were others that I do not remember.

DO you know how to get them back? should i insert install DVD and just install the files I need from it? if its possible at all - do not want to reinstall the WHOLE Cubase 8 Pro

Thanks guys for help

On your Installation DVD, navigate to /Volumes/Cubase 8/Cubase 8 for Mac OS X/Additional Content/VST Sound/ (in fact, that subfolder is an alias of the same subfolder in Cubase 8 for Windows folder :wink: ), where you will find three files, FCP_SMT_005_Reverence_ImpulseLibrary_01.vstsound, FCP_SMT_005_Reverence_ImpulseLibrary_03.vstsound, and FCP_SMT_005_Reverence_ImpulseLibrary_04.vstsound. (If I recall correctly, the “missing” ImpulseLibrary_02.vstsound file is for Nuendo only :wink: ).
Copy those files and paste them into your system disk, at the folder /Library/Application Support/Steinberg/Content/VST Sound.

amazing, thank you very much!

Do you know by any chance what other files I might have uninstalled from the Content folder? I erased all of them, I think there were some other files that I might have left there, alas, cant recall their names

Anyway, huge thanks!

EDIT: Oh, i see the files that I deleted in the additional content folder, thanks - btw, to which subprogram “Drum Loop Expansion” and “EDM Toolbox MIDI loops” belong?

Purely guesswork on my part (but maybe just a hint of Sherlock Holmes logic creeping in :stuck_out_tongue: )…
Drum Loop Expansion contains pure audio files, so doesn’t need any special VST Instrument (they can be imported directly to an audio track of Cubase), and it is also quite an old file, so dated well prior to Groove Agent anyways :wink:, although you can, of course, also drag them into Groove Agent.
The EDM MIDI Loops, on the other hand, open Groove Agent when imported into Cubase, but, being pure MIDI, can be used on any MIDI track, routed to anything you want :wink:.
So, you might find them worthwhile keeping in any case :wink:.

Thank you very much! :slight_smile: