Accidentals being added to all repeated notes in a bar.

Dorico is placing an accidental on every repeated note in a beamed group in a bar. How can I stop this please and have just one accidental for the first note?

I have tried setting options in Setup > Notation Options > Accidentals but whatever I try I fail to stop this behaviour happening.

Thank you.

Is this on a staff belonging to e.g. a piano or harp, where there is the same note with a different accidental on the other staff? Was it a MusicXML import?

If possible, can you share the project here (as a zip, rather than the .dorico file on its own) so people can see the context of the bar, as although you can force the visibility of accidentals using the Accidental property in the Notes and Rests group of the Properties panel, it might be useful for you to know the cause for future projects.

Dorico is placing an accidental on every repeated note in a beamed group in a bar. How can I stop this please and have just one accidental for the first note?

Like this?

(I wish there was an option for not showing all the accidentals here.)

Marquee selection, Properties panel.

Thank you Lille and Derrek for your suggestions. Also BassoContinuo please see below for another option.

I have found the setting which does not repeat the accidentals in the same group or bar.

Setup Tab > Top Menu Setup > Notation Options > Accidentals > Basic. Select the last of the three options; ‘Modernist’.

That did the job for me in conjunction with other options in the long list of options below that.

Glad you found a solution! You can also open Notation Options in any mode by pressing Ctrl/Cmd-Shift-N. (All the major options dialogs have key commands - Engraving is Ctrl/Cmd-Shift-E, Layout is Ctrl/Cmd-Shift-L, Playback is Ctrl/Cmd-Shift-P, Note Input is Ctrl/Cmd-Shift-I)