Activating Cubase 7.5

I’m glad you are up and running. Yes, going from 5 to 7.5 will definitely require a little “break in” period.

UPDATE !

O.k. plugged in the updated elicenser dongle in the old PC that has cubase 5 on it, and I’m getting this message now :

“Cubase is not yet permanently activated.
You can use it for another 19 hours 50 min.
Please activate the permanent license in License Control Center”

When I click the option to “enter the activation” code… it is already filled and looks like this:
####-####-####-####-####-####-#####-####

Then it looks like it is uppdating…but finally delivers the following message:

“An error occurred while accessing the eLicenser(s)
Please note: “Recover” button in the main window to solve any license transaction issues.”

After attempting that, i get this message:

The currently istalled version of the eLicenser Control (ELC) softeware is too old.
please try again after downloading the latest version of the eLicenser Control software from www.elicenser.net !

So… I’m now giving that a go …hmmmm i have just 19 hours to sort it :frowning:

UPDATE !!!

ok…after downloading the “Latest” version of the ELC… i now get a message saying the minimum requirement is Win 7… i’m running an old machine with cabse 5 …which has Win XP !!!

So NOW WHAT ???

hi,

download a version compatible with your OS.

Thanks, found a version for XP in their archives. Phew. All working again. :slight_smile:

Loop Browser missing sounds ?

After I recently upgraded my old Cubase 5 elicenser to 7.5, now when I open the old Cubase 5 and use the Loop Browser, all of the loops, sounds etc are missing ? It is just all empty !

Any idea what’s happened there, and how I can get the sounds back ?

since updating the elicenser,to the 7.5 upgrade, my old system (which still has cb5 on it) is having all sorts of problems !
Some song are refusing to load at all…giving me the crash message etc… Then when I go back to an earlier version of the song it still crashes… Won’t let me bounce audio tracks or “freeze” an instrument track etc !

This has all started happening as soon as I upgraded the elicenser …