Activation code already used

hello,
I’ve been trying for two weeks to download and activate this product and its bug after bug after bug. i’ve finally installed cubase ai and when i launch it it says ‘no valid licence found’ and after i entered the activation code it says ‘code has been already used’. i cant reactivate the elicencer because it says there is no elicencer to reactivate. i’ve sent an email to my local support… no answer. nothing.
i kinda don’t know what to do right now and this is the only place where i can maybe not be ignored so hey let’s give it a shot :smiley:
thanks in advance

I have the same issue and came to this forum in search of answers…Someone please help!

I have the same problem. Has anyone helped you yet?

I’m also having the same issue…it’s been almost 3 years and no one has a solution.

Hi,

The only way is to get in contact with your local technical support or rise a ticket in the official Steinberg support.

If you activated the license before, Reactivate it, please. If you don’t see any Soft-eLicenser, install eLCC Helper, which will force to create the Soft-eLicenser Number.

If you didn’t activate the license yet, you have to wait for a replacement code from the support.

Thank you, this was a user error on my part. Thanks Martin.

1 Like