Activation Code Issues

Ok. Elements does NOT have unlimited exports. Not sure about Artist. There is a feature comparison that should be easy to find.
Concerning the license, it sounds like you have a (non-demo) license. Don’t worry about the demo expiring message. Just let it run its course. When it expires, you will still be able to use Cubase with the normal license.
As far as why the license was not showing before, the server should not be needed, except during activation, moving licenses, maintenance, etc.

Anyway, sounds like it’s working now.

Accidentally created two login when activated. One of them is activated CUBASE 7, on the other Steinberg Prologue, Yamaha Organ. What to do? Please help!

Same as Burkhiev69: I have two logins, two Soft-elicenser. How can we do to have only one with all the activation codes ?

I know this is an old thread, but I found it because I had this problem for ages. After moving to a new PC, I was simply unable to get a new e-licence number to reactivate my cubase LE 8.

I fixed the problem simply by installin and reinstalling both Cubase and the e-licenser software, as recommended somewhere (for cubase /6) on steinbergs help pages:

1. Close all programs.
  2. Uninstall Cubase via Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features.
  3. Uninstall ‘eLicenser Control’ in the same way.
  4. Download the latest eLicenser Control Center.
  5. Start the eLicenser Control Center installation.
  6. After the installation has been completed, reinstall Cubase using the original installation medium.

I found that when I then opened the newly re-installed elicenser, a new elicense number was showing. I copied this number, then went to the “REACTVATE” section on my steinberg account. Then I pasted in the new number, and it gave me an activation code. I took a screenshot of the new activation code, then when I opened the newly re-installed cubase, I entered the new activation code, and - solved.

I hope this helps someone else searching for this problem.

im having the same problem with cubase 9.5. i just recently purchased the yamaha ag06 and the activation code is doing the same thing. i even uninstalled and reinstalled both elicenser and . i am about to cubase . ive done it 3 times today already but to no avail has anything worked and frankly its getting old. and the fact that i cant use something that I bought is really irritating.

I have had this issue over and over again… I thought I had it resolved but haven’t used the software in a few months. I go to use it today and it wont accept my elicense… Hey Steinberg! Fix this issue!!

1 Like

Hi,
I’ve got the same problem on Cubase11. The software keeps asking me for license code event on the website said I have already activated. Please advice:(

Thanks

I have the same problem after changing the hdd and reinstaling windows on my computer.
10 days I’m fighting with Cubase Ai. I’m using your hardware UR22 MkII, and I like it.
The only problem is your e licencer. Please be serious company and fix the problem.
Your support is crap. Sorry