Activation manager missing products

The only thing i see is Cubase12 , but i had a Spectralayer license, but its not showing in my account or activation manager - same fora few other licenses too. what should i do?

Hi,

The older licenses are still available in the eLCC only.

My eLLC doesn’t show any licenses at all. Only Cubase 12Pro for some reason .

Not possible. Cubase 12 could not be in the Elc. Please verify the name of the app you’re looking at. Elicenser is not the Activation Manager

1 Like

sorry its cubase 11 it shows . Heres a screen shot of what i see. Also no Cubase 10pro license, unless that’s elsewhere. If i log into My Steinberg, theres nothing there other that Cubase 10. regarding Spectralayers, I think my Spectralayers One was updated to Spectralayer 8 or 9 pro at some point. I know it was a pro version because i was able to completely unmix songs, i had been using it for months, other than that it;s possible I have no other licenses and they all came with C12pro

Edit -

I checked my blocklist on Cubase 12 & it includes VST2 versions of Spectralayers, HalionSonic SE & GrooveAgent & a load of others. But there are many Whitelisted VST2 plugins that still work. GrooveAgent did show in my Cubase 11 or 12 download assistant at some point, which is why i downloaded it, the same for olympus micro & Granular Guitars

You must have more than one account, if that’s is actually so.

Hi,

Are you talking about Cubase 10 Pro or other edition?

The other applications you mentioned are using Soft-eLicenser, if I’m not mistaken. Isn’t it just reactivation issue?

Cubase Pro. Ive only ever bout 10,11,12 (all pro), thought cubase 10 was bought on educational license so im not sure if thats the reason.
__

@steve

You must have more than one account, if that’s is actually so.

thats possible. Does stienberg accept Google.com & Gmail.com emails as different addresses? I will have to double check my emails. If it turns out I do have multiple accounts, would i be able to merge the accounts?

Hi,

If you update your license, the original license becomes replaced by the new one. Therefore you cannot see the original license anymore.

1 Like