Acustica Audio Promotion (issue)

So I tried to make an account with them to get the promotional plug, however when I try to sign up it says it’s going to send an email so that I can verify my account. Very standard stuff.

However, the verification email never shows up, (I’ve tried two different email addresses) and I can’t create a support ticket without an account.

Can anyone at Steinberg connect me with them?

I don’t think it’s going to be a Steinberg problem , have you checked your spam folder plus you could always ask here :
Acustica Audio Lovers - Official Community | Facebook

Well, I was hoping someone from Steinberg could put me in touch with someone there as I’m currently unable to contact their support team. And I checked my spam folder, it’s not there.

I actually had a friend who has an account, file a support ticket on my behalf, so hopefully that will do the trick.

If that works, I’ll close this thread. =)

And if that doesn’t work, it really isn’t a big deal. It’s only one free plug, I mainly started this in case anyone else was having the same issue.

I was having the same issue for the past 3 days. It finally worked this morning. I’m guessing they were overwhelmed by the instantaneous traffic. Anyway, try it now. You only get 5 minutes after you get the email, so watch both your inbox and span folders.

Just got it working, thanks!