Add CH. PRE parameters, HC, LC filters, Gain etc.. to generic remote

+1

Please please PLEASE make this happen +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 !!!

+1
I almost lost my hopes :frowning:
But let’s wait…

It has been requested since it was introduced. When pigs fly…

+1 Please :grinning:

+1

I think I requested this two forums ago. For sure one forum before this. The only solution so far (to my knowledge) is to use a avid controller.

That is for sure, i will not do. Buying expensive stuff that i do not need or want.
I will post weekly, to bring at least the top ten of topics to Generic Remote. I am sick and tired of this kind of politics.

What? Don’t you buy a $5000 part to fix a simple bug in a $500 tool? Dont hold your breath while wait for a fix tough.

Exactly. This is either intentional or otherwise just noob-style development or both. Greedy, $$$ and even have the nerves to advertise things, that bait you in to buying update for update. This is fraud politics.

They dont get the money! Their worst competitor gets the money! It does not make sense!

I downloaded avid control on my phone because I was bored (and it’s free). I open a project in Cubase and fool around. The thing works better than anything I could have set up myself using the generic remote.

For crying out loud, I even swapped around the modules in the channel strip and the damn app followed all settings. :open_mouth: :astonished: :frowning:
To have this done from the generic remote I need to sacrifice 6 banks and 6 midi channels.

+1

+1 for Pre gain Remote, please !
Thank you

• add all Pre Filter parameters to Generic Remote