ADR toolset?

I’ve looked all over and can’t find this as mentioned in the online brochure. Using Mac version 5.1.1

It’s part of the Marker tracks.

create a marker track, open it up and explore the menu options

Thanks Kid. It’s funny I couldn’t find any reference to it by a search.

I know, you’d think they advertise it more clearly. With the combination of EDL and CSV imports and exports it’s really really powerful.

I have a remote client that send me notes in a formatted spreadsheet. with a few hoop jumps in excel, I can import his notes right into my session as markers.

Also, and this in not advertised at all, (I don’t even know if SB knows this…) It is also possible to create and send, or ingest marker tracks to and from protools which is REALLY great when you’re working with a protools team.

And remember the second video track, now it´s quite comfortable to have a second videoclip with a count-in magnetic to the ADR-cyclemarkers.

And remember the time-based count-in click. It needs some tries to configure (doesn´t seem very intuitiv to me), but it really works.

Did several ADR-Sessions within Nuendo since Version 5, and it´s great.

And remember the second video track, now it´s quite comfortable to have a second videoclip with a count-in magnetic to the ADR-cyclemarkers.

I didn’t hear anything about it. Can you explain me please?

Hi!

After three years again, Nuendo. Hurray! How does this work? I did not find it in the Operation Manual. Is there some description, any workflow?

Is Project Logical Editor needed for this possibly?
How the count-in magnetic to the ADR-cyclemarkers works?

Sorry for that late response, havn’t been here lately…

How the count-in magnetic to the ADR-cyclemarkers works?

I think I have to disappoint you, this is not something I have automated.
I locate next marker, select count-in-video, and let its end snap to cursor (either via shortcut, or manually with magnetic raster)

But I have to say, last year I also switched over to MTCvideoslave, which I can recommend. Count-in is printed automatically, and you just have to double-click next cycle-marker for setting up next take.
Count-in-beep is still generated by Nuendo, recording starts at marker position (with 1sec pre-rec) and ends at marker’s end position.

As a small feature request for MTC, it would be great if you could activate/deactivate count-in-functionalty via midi-keystroke coming from Nuendo (propably the same keystroke you’re using for switching precount in Nuendo), and if the MTC-Videoscreen could show the actor, if you’re recording or just playing back (red frame or sth like that).

You mean you can recommend it, right?

I most certainly can recommend …

Fredo

Oh, sorry…
hardly was absolutely wrong. I think I had too much coffee in the morning… :nerd:

I can recommend it!

I have corrected this in upper post.

Cheers!