"Advisory" a New Ambient Project

Hi All,

Today I released my latest song Advisory.

Like all my songs, not so commercial, the rules bend a bit, not easy to categorize, but I have fun making them.

Advisory is “sort-of” Ambient style, blues built around the drums and Bass guitar.

Hope you enjoy.

Cheers
Tor

Nice job Tor, I really like the guitar work in that!

That’s a cool track. It is ambient in a way, yet it is more than that, too. It was like you got Peter Gabriel, Vangelis and David Gilmour battling each other and for the most part it really worked.

I love the timbres and the arrangement. But, I’m a touch uncertain about the timing of the solo work over the top. I’m wondering whether latency affected this. To me the solos just need bit of nudging quite a few places so they fit better with the background.

On the whole, though, nicely done.

Jonathan

Hi Chubs and moggs,

Thank you both for your kind words.

moggs:
Peter Gabriel,Vangelis and David Gilmoure I`m quite a fan of them all, in a reverse order :slight_smile:

Yes - Probably some lagging issues, problem is that I heard the tune so many times during mix/build that I sort of get tone-deaf and are unable to pin point then problem :slight_smile:

Cheers
Tor

Hi Tor Bjarrne, it was lulling me into a pleasant dream state until suddenly the guitars woke me up. Whoa! I guess that was the effect you wanted!

Hi Early21,

:smiley: Yup

Cheers
Tor-Bjarne